- Parenting consultation, providing emotional and behavioural support to strengthen the parenting role, and implement changes for the benefit of the whole family.
- Psychotherapy for children, young people and adults with Anxiety, Depression, or difficulty adjusting to adverse life events e.g. chronic/acute health conditions, problems related to work, relationship breakdown or bereavement.
- Supervision and consultation to Social Workers, Health professionals, Organisations, etc. Multi-agency liaison and work with schools where requested.
- Teaching & therapeutic group work.
- Workshops/Training Sessions/ Reflective Practice to schools all around London
I work with insurance companies such as AXA PPP, Aviva and Vitality. I can offer a lower rate for people on a low income.
Private Practice at:
- Canary Wharf (closest station: South Quay): Address: 5 Indescon Square, Lightermans Road, London E14 9DQ
- At the client’s houses in Central and East London
- At public spaces when suitable to the clients’ needs.
- Via Skype/Telephone/Email/Home Visits ( From everywhere in the world)
Spoken languages: English and Portuguese.
£100 Children up to 17 years old/ £125 Adults / £175 Couples.
The sessions last 50 minutes
Sessions via Skype/FaceTime
Only £100 per hour if referral is made via this portal.
My HCPC registration number: PYL28359