- Parenting work, providing emotional and behavioural support to strengthen the parenting role, and implement changes for the benefit of the whole family.
- Psychotherapy for children, young people and adults with Anxiety, Depression, or difficulty adjusting to adverse life events e.g. chronic/acute health conditions, problems related to work, relationship breakdown or bereavement.
- Supervision and consultation to Social Workers, Health professionals, Organisations, etc. Multi-agency liaison and work with schools where requested. Teaching & therapeutic group work.
- Workshops/Training Sessions/ Reflective Practice to schools all around London
I work with insurance companies such as AXA PPP and Aviva. I offer lower rate for people on low income.
Private Practice at:
- Canary Wharf (closest station: South Quay): Address: 5 Indescon Square, Lightermans Road, London E14 9DQ
- Private Therapy Rooms in Bank on Weekend: Address: Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N 4SA
- At client’s houses in Central and East London
- Via Skype/Telephone/Email ( From everywhere in the world)
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish.