- Mental health diagnosis assessment including ASD, ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Personality Disorder and all DSM-5 diagnostics to children and adults.
- Therapy for children, young people and adults presenting with mild to severe emotional difficulties including anxiety, depression, or difficulty adjusting to adverse life events e.g. chronic/acute health conditions, problems related to work, relationship breakdown or bereavement, etc.
- Parenting consultation, emotional and behavioural support to strengthen balanced parenting, advice for the benefit of the whole family.
- Supervision and consultation to social workers, health professionals, organizations, etc. Multi-agency liaison and work with schools where requested.
- Teaching & therapeutic group work
- Workshops/Training Sessions/ Reflective Practice to all sectors
Private Practice at:
Insurances: AXA and AVIVA
Spoken languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish (Basic-Fluent).
The sessions generally last 50 minutes for individual psychotherapy, though I can also deliver 30 minutes, to 90 minutes.
Free initial consultation available: 15 minutes
The payment is required in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
My HCPC registration number: PYL28359
BPS Chartered Membership number: 265493
Ordem dos Psicologos Portuguesa Membro Efetivo: 13440