- Parenting consultation, emotional and behavioural support to strengthen balanced parenting, advice to the benefit of the whole family.
- Psychotherapy for children, young people and adults presenting with mild to severe emotional difficulties including anxiety, depression, or difficulty adjusting to adverse life events e.g. chronic/acute health conditions, problems related to work, relationship breakdown or bereavement, etc.
- Supervision and consultation to social workers, health professionals, organisations, etc. Multi-agency liaison and work with schools where requested.
- Teaching & therapeutic group work
- Workshops/Training Sessions/ Reflective Practice to all sectors
I work with insurance companies such as AXA PPP, Aviva and Vitality. I can offer a lower rate to people on a low income.
Private Practice at:
- Isle of Wight – home visits are possible, and face-to-face teaching/workshops sessions with provided venue.
- Via Skype/Telephone/Email ( From everywhere in the world)
Spoken languages: English and Portuguese.
Meeting Duration: The sessions last 50 minutes.
Fees: Face-to-face and online individual sessions 50 minutes: £125/ Couples 1,5 hours : £200/Children up to 18: £100. If you are experiencing serious financial crisis but would like to meet with me, I am willing to exchange services for example coupons or your professional services to cover for the cost, or to provide you with a significant discount if you have nothing to offer but have a genuine desire to use my clinical approach.
Free initial consultation available : 15 minutes
My HCPC registration number: PYL28359
BPS Chartered Membership number: 265493
Ordem dos Psicologos Portuguesa Membro Efetivo: 13440