Self is one light, one quantic reality that focuses its attention selectively or with anger, and splits its oneness sense. The erratic and non-psychologically-minded pace of the world is a reflection of the deeds of this split energy.
The oneness sense has been torn apart, and from that body self, multiple and uneven extensions emerged. Through contradictions, fears, resentment, rejection, sublimation, repression habits, etc. There are varied fragments that require to be noticed and repaired. To notice is the number one action to take. Self is in my view one love energy moving towards its centre. Like one sun, that does not need or wish to be another natural element.
Self-love is then a healthier emotion to have in all circumstances, a place of drawing one’s energy closer to the purpose of being. Many times self-love is a subconscious action, in other words, something that one does but is not sure of the reasons why. Yet, still tries to not split any further, and to repair as much as is, at that moment, possible. When the self has forgotten to enjoy learning proactively, it is because it has diverted farther away from the primordial and initial essence. Generally, in these cases, there is quite a lot of trauma attached to it and neurodevelopmental needs associated. There is a huge divide in the identities of many, and you can tell by seeing what coping styles people adhere to… either denial, suppression or enquiry about the truth. I imagine that you already know which one is the farthest and the closest to the stage of rebuilding the full sense of self.
The judgement we know is one of overt criticism towards another or oneself; the thoughts that lead to the action of actually verbalising the judgement.
The judgement methodology is an ancient one, inherently in it there is the “compare and despair” mentality. It consists basically of you reasoning and gathering evidence of why it isn’t good or fair. I am not dismissing the fact that there are wrong things happening at every moment, however, this sort of mentality does not help. The more we seek to find the problem the more we will see it. By doing this you activate momentum in your thinking and you will find extremely difficult to take control, as the intensity of the brain waves increase and permeate your entire system.
For many years people have allowed the judgement methodology to get integrated into the collective and individual mind, which consequently contributed for a gradual deterioration of your ability to love and care about your well-being. This why many people are not able to see above despair, judgement, guilt, anger, etc. They have become deeply accustomed to this mindset.
How to get rid of judgement? Firstly recognised that it is not serving your evolution as it gets you stuck to unpleasant emotional chairs. Your care for the way you feel needs to sound louder than the habit of being pessimistic or judgemental. So raise your voice on a moment by moment basis, and you will experience a new intelligence in you, the original self-love intelligence.
Secondly, reprimand your negative thoughts with authority while you see the truth. It is like a roar of a lion that is always sure of itself and clear.
We must attempt to correct the voices in our heads and navigate more often on positive thinking-feeling platforms deliberately to attain happiness.
Would you like to feel fulfilled in your existence? I refer to the word “existence” considerably as it encompasses from being born to senior stages of our lives. I am aware that it is important to stretch our perception of time once in a while, otherwise, we might get too stuck in particular unhelpful and unkind details and negative behavioural cycles. I am sharing below 5 suggestions concerning how you can achieve psychological freedom.
1. It is vital to realise what your real desires are, so you don’t keep making decisions that don’t contribute to your happiness. When you repeat what you don’t want, you are bringing heavy and about to burst clouds to a sunny territory.
2. It is necessary to ground on universal principles, ethics and in elements of organic productivity. In relationships, this means being brave to acknowledge our emotions and current viewpoints, while allowing space for further reflection, learning and self-discovery. For instance starting a conversation with ” I now feel ______ and my stance is ______, even though it may change if appropriate”. By adopting this communication style you give yourself the time and freedom to re-examine and evolve your discoveries. Personal flexibility is kindness.
3. Everyone has the right to feel safe and healthy. Our minds have to be prioritised as they determine how we think about our general well-being and others. Being safe is not only about experiencing physical safety but also psychological, in other words, It is extremely important to not get used to experiencing feeling unvalued, disrespected and judged.
4. Overcome fear and embrace your valid views. Humankind is so on edge when it comes to taking an assertive stand and verbalising accurate and present emotions. Isn’t this the only way to freedom?
5. The ultimate positioning is when the world becomes a place of genuine interactions and when self-respect and self-introspection are the pillars, and joyful experiences the consequence.